3.1, 6.2, 12.4, 13.1, 26.2

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

GimpyRunning Blog Off The Ground!

Today I'm officially launching the GimpyRunning blog!

After several months of asking my wife, "why don't I blog about running?", I've finally gotten around to making that happen. Although in my defense, getting the GimpyRunning blogspot off the ground after only a few months is actually pretty quick for me. Took me almost three years to do the whole Facebook thing.

So in the coming days/weeks/months/years I'll be recapping runs, giving advice, sharing experiences and other tidbits of useless information about running (or not about running) to anyone that is willing to read or wants to know about me personally or running in general. Either way, prepare to be indulged with all the running information you care to absorb. OK, who am I kidding, I'm going to use this bad boy as my vehicle for everything and anything I want to blog about.... :-)

Enjoy!


1 comment: